Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine's day; text messages to greeting cards

A simple yet sweet text message written on a Valentine's day card can be a smooth scheme to bedazzle your special someone. That is if the message is romantic and not cheesy. Here's some romantic lines from my inbox and the internet.

My favorite:

"There are tulips in the street
there are tulips in the dark

but nothing compares

to our two lips meeting in the dark"

Happy Valentine's

adulation

"When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,
just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you"

affection

"Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i don't care at all.but
now i don't know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with you"

never ending

"I'll draw a circle around your name instead of a heart coz hearts can be broken but circles never end"

genuine

"I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you"

liking

"It was a simple crush, done and over with, then you looked at me"

admirer

"You must be a thief coz you stole my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you."

inclination

"First time I saw you, I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you, I was scared to kiss you. First time I kissed you, I was scared to love you. But now that I love you, I'm scared to lose you"

more here and here


0 comments: